- DIGITALIZR CRISIS MANAGER Digital platform for support and management of crisis situations
CRISIS MANAGER PLATFORM
What is DIGITALIZR CRISIS MANAGER?
DIGITALIZR CRISIS MANAGER allows you to share information and manage interactions with your employees in real-time on web and smartphone applications with all the services needed to manage emergency situations.
Why choose DIGITALIZR CRISIS MANAGER?
You will have full access to internal and on-call contact lists. You will be able to follow up with your collaborators who are in foreign countries. Server communication is done by notifications, mail, SMS in any foreign country. Individualized access for employees will be made with the name, first name and email address. This will allow secure access. Periodic reports will be sent regularly and other data by sites abroad. Project management is carried out by central and field teams with training management. Collaborative extranet intranet access is in real-time with individual communication by the working group.
Who is DIGITALIZR CRISIS MANAGER ?
All companies, B2B, any industry.
How to install DIGITALIZR CRISIS MANAGER?
You will have access to a demonstration specific to your needs with the evolution of all stages of the installation. We support you throughout a training course in order to give you all the keys to the configuration actions and to have regular follow-up with our digital experts who will be there to answer any questions you may have.
This crisis manager platform is fully exploitable on PWA web applications – Progressive Web Apps – and smartphones in native iOS and Android code. It is operational regardless of network conditions for use in disconnected mode between a few hours and a few days.
All the devices are designed in no-code architecture and allow you to respond quickly and precisely to your needs.
DIGITALIZR Crisis Manager
Crisis manager allows you to share information and manage interactions with your employees in real time on web and smartphone applications with all the services required to manage emergency situations.
- ONCALL CONTACTS Internal contact lists + on-call
- ONBOARDING Onboarding of employees in foreign countries
- Multichannel COMMUNICATION – SMS, Push Notifications, email – by country
- USER ACCOUNT – Individualized access for employees on the app with assignment by entity / project and secure access by authorized messaging domain
- SITES – Periodic employee reports and other data by sites abroad
- SAFETY – Declaration of incidents, accidents, critical situations and resolution form by site
- NEAR ME – Geolocation of useful resources near employees
- PROJECTS – Project management for central and field teams
- TRAINING – Piloting training with serious game knowledge tests
- INTRANET – Intranet Real-time collaborative extranet with individual and group communications
- HOW TO – Decision support solutions and document management
- NOTIFY – Country arrival declaration form for punctual travelers
- SIGN IN – PANIC BUTTON – Reporting form with real-time geolocation
- SAFETY CHECK – Safety Check form with country filter activated on event