DIGITALIZR Operational Excellence - The platform to manage and work on your business plan
DIGITALIZR Operational Excellence
Operational excellence at the service of the company
The goal of operational excellence is to maintain a balance between people, processes and technology. This balance generates benefits in both turnover and profits, and provides a satisfying customer experience. For Sikiwis, the development of Operational Excellence is a key success factor. You will not only increase the level of service to your customers remarkably, but you will also set yourself apart from the competition.
Methods and change
The establishment of operational excellence and significant changes within an organization, can sometimes occur as part of a major new initiative, a change of management, or following some internal or external factors that cause disruption in the business. However, we should not wait for these major changes to operate. It is quite possible to make changes in a much less obvious way, in small touches here and there, over a long period of time. Indeed, it is good to note that the most significant and best accepted changes within an organization or the work environment take place gradually. Operational excellence is about striving for organizational and technological perfection.
For this Sikiwis can assist you in these change and organizational processes. Indeed, we are experts in needs analysis by carrying out field analyzes of your organizations, your current processes and then improving them by offering you one or more action plans. We are experts in several skill areas, from lean manufacturing to avoid waste in production, to Six Sigma which allows the improvement of the customer experience while eliminating variations. We also work in Kaizen in order to have an organization in continuous improvement as well as in agile like the SCRUM method. Each point of improvement will be discussed with you.
Digitalizr Operational Excellence Platform brings together several solutions that can be activated in order to improve your processes :
- Access control, control your spaces and access areas to optimize movement and avoid strangers,
- Industry 4.0, optimize your productions with the expert platform for the digitalization of industry,
- Crisis management, share your information in teams, implementation of action plans
- Knowledge management, share information, monitor inventories, production compliance …
- Training management, monitor and anticipate the skills of your teams with our training software,
- GQAO quality management, manage the quality of your production in real time
- Maintenance, plan and organize your maintenance work
- MES production, Manage and monitor the execution of manufacturing and production management
- Prototype application, create prototypes in record time to test your ideas and solutions.
- Weak signals, follow reports and forms to track events.
This operational excellence platform is fully exploitable on PWA web applications – Progressive Web Apps – and smartphones in native iOS and Android code. It is operational regardless of network conditions for use in disconnected mode between a few hours and a few days.
All the devices are designed in no-code architecture and allow you to respond quickly and precisely to your needs.
DIGITALIZR Operational Excellence – The platform to manage and work on your business plan
The platform to manage and work on your business plan
- Simplified project management with geographic and domain management
- MES – Manufacturing Execution System for production management and material traceability
- Form creator to dematerialize documents and processes
- Customer access with self-service replenishment, transcription of production orders and delivery tracking
- SOP – Standard Operating Procedures to reduce and manage non-qualities
- HR management with onboarding, time attendance and attendance, training management
- Collaborative intranet, team management, contact directory and collective intelligence
- Document management, knowledge management, decision support and chatbots
- Control of operational performance by factory
- Predictive and planned maintenance
- Management of stocks and internal orders
- Onboarding and supplier performance monitoring
- Workflow management
- Audit, self-audit and certification